WordPress Plugins to Offer Coupon Codes and Deals to Your Users
Whatever type of product you’re selling, adding discount coupons to your online store is a great way to promote your website. Additionally, it is also an excellent strategy to increase your sales and keep the customers coming.
To increase user engagement with your website and earn loyalty and money, this is an effective way. If you are ready to offer discounts and coupons to your customers, this article will help you find coupon codes and deals for WordPress plugins to do so.
Just as we already mentioned, having some type of discount or a limited-time offer on your website ensures customer loyalty and engagement and has a huge potential for boosting your revenue.
So, to help you boost your sales and attract more customers, we’ve narrowed down a list of some of the best coupon codes and deals for WordPress plugins on the web.
Benefits of offering deals and coupons
Don’t you believe that offering coupon codes would be a profitable move for your business? There are four main benefits for businesses that offer coupon codes to the customers.
They help build brand loyalty. Every smart business owner understands the importance of customer retention. They encourage customers to give your product or service a try without a full-price commitment.
A coupon code can be an excellent motivation for customers. 50% of customers say they’re more likely to support a business if they’ve received a promo code or a digital coupon.
Here we are listing the best free coupon codes and deals for WordPress plugins that help you to set up your website and increase your sales.
Discount Rules for WooCommerce
Discount Rules for WooCommerce is a dynamic pricing and discounts plugin that allows you to set up a wide range of promotion types using a simple interface. These discount types include:
- Coupon code discounts
- Store-wide discounts
- Category-wide discounts
- Product-specific discounts
- Bulk discounts
- Tiered discounts
- Bundle set discounts
- Conditional discounts
- First-order discounts
- Purchase history-based discounts
- User role-based discounts
- Rules for applying multiple discounts
The plugin also offers a handful of features that help increase conversions, such as discount tables on product pages, “SALE” badges on discounted products, “You saved $X” notes in line items and cart totals, and more.
Promoting this kind of information in the buying experience communicates to the customer the sheer magnitude of the deal they’re getting. This helps motivate the customer to move forward with the purchase or else miss out on a great deal.
Discount Rules for WooCommerce offers a free version with basic features, as well as a premium version with three annual license types to choose from — $49 for a single site, $79 for five sites, or $129 for 25 sites.
Smart Coupons for WooCommerce
Smart Coupon for WooCommerce is an extension that provides more advanced features and functionality for configuring and managing coupons in your WooCommerce store. These features include:
- Advanced usage restrictions: Implemented more detailed restrictions on how a discount is applied, based on the quantity or specific products in the cart.
- Product giveaways: Configure coupons to automatically add free products to a customer’s cart based on specific criteria.
- Gift coupons: Create coupons that customers receive after making an eligible purchase as part of a larger promotional event.
- Gift cards: Generate store credit coupons that can be gifted to customers or purchased by customers as gift cards for other people.
- Coupon banners: Promote your coupons with eye-catching banners and widgets.
- Coupon duplication: Save time on configuring coupons from scratch by duplicating existing coupons.
Smart Coupons for WooCommerce offers three license tiers billed on an annual basis — $69 for a single site, $99 for up to five sites, or $199 for up to 25 sites.
Coupon Creator is a free plugin that allows you to create simple coupons that you can add to your online store as shortcodes. These coupons for WordPress plugins come in a variety of designs and templates, which you can customize to fit your exact needs. Following features are included in Coupon Creator:
- Expiration dates: Set coupon expiration date based on date range or printing date
- Reveal coupons: Track coupon clicks with coupons that hide the code until clicked
- Dynamic coupon codes: Generate unique coupon codes per print view, per code reveal
- Affiliate code links: Customize coupons with your affiliate code links
- Popup coupons: Display and allow printing for a coupon from a popup
- WooCommerce add-on: Create WooCommerce coupon from within the coupon editor
- Coupon borders: Choose from a variety of border styles for easy printing and cutting.
Coupon Creator is free to use.
WP Coupons and Deals
Are you a blogger or marketer who relies on affiliate coupon codes and affiliate deals? WP Coupons and Deals is a freemium coupon for WordPress plugins that allows you to promote affiliate codes and affiliate links in individual pages and posts with a simple shortcode.
The free version offers a lot of useful features, including a “click to copy” functionality, social share buttons, coupon categories, a voting system, an expiration system, and more.
Meanwhile, the paid version offers additional advanced features, such as the ability to hide coupons (critical for protecting your affiliate sales), coupon templates, coupon expiration countdown, coupon archive page, and more.
Annual billing for the Pro version of WP Coupons and Deals starts at $29.99 for a single site, $99.99 for five sites, or $199.99 for unlimited sites.
YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards
YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards enables you to offer website visitors the chance to purchase gift cards to your WooCommerce store for later use. After paying for them, customers will receive customized gift cards via email, complete with corresponding discount codes.
Hopefully, they will send these gift cards to new potential customers who will make purchases and become loyal followers of your brand. This is a beneficial strategy for lead generation that also happens to involve making sales.
The advanced premium version of this plugin offers a lot of helpful features. For example, you can create physical and digital gift cards, allow customers to set their gift card amounts, directly send gift cards to recipients, and even create customized messages to send along with their certificates. Additional features include:
- Gift card credit updates after each use.
- Translation readiness.
- Customizable gift card designs, including custom images.
- Gift card delivery scheduling.
- Multiple cart and checkout page gift card form display options.
- Product suggestions to end-users from gift card purchasers.
If you want something functional without all the extra features, there is a free basic version available. Alternatively, there are three premium license options to choose from, all of which include one year of support and updates.
Social Offers is a WordPress coupon plugin that displays incentives such as PDFs, music, templates, vouchers, or files as rewards for specific social actions taken by your site visitors.
This plugin also supports additional premium apps, such as an email list builder for increasing subscribers or a Live Chat function that uses Slack to aid customers with questions and concerns. It even comes with a Conversion Popup account included. Following features are included:
- Recurring or one-time use offers.
- Custom targeting rules.
- Automatic popup feature with exit intent technology.
- Customizable background images and offer details.
- Custom logo and branding support.
- Integration with major e-commerce platforms, including Shopify, Bigcommerce, and Magento.
- Support for all major email service providers.
Social Offers is available to download for free from the WordPress Plugin Directory and includes a 14-day free trial. However, to use the full suite of features, you’ll need to sign up for a Social Intents account, with plans starting at $29 per month.
Technically, OptinMonster isn’t a dedicated coupon code plugin or eCommerce extension, but we’re including it in this list because this full-service leading plugin allows you to use discrete, tastefully designed pop-ups to promote coupon codes and build your email list at the same time.
By treating coupon codes as a valuable lead magnet, you can encourage your site visitors to share their contact information with you in exchange for a sweet discount. With its simple interface, wide variety of premade templates and drag-and-drop builder, OptinMonster makes it super easy to set up a coupon code promotion.
OptinMonster offers four plans to choose from ranging from $9/month for Basic, $19/month for Plus, $29/month for Pro, and $49/month for Growth. Enterprise plans are also available.
We’ve detailed the list of best coupons for WordPress plugins, coupon plugins using WooCommerce, etc. With the help of these resources, you can certainly attract, preserve, and gain more visitors.
Although if you are not interested in finding the right deals and coupons for WordPress plugins, we recommend Katsu Studio that offers to run your WordPress website and create, customize, and also develop any kind of plugin you want.
I hope that this article has been useful and thank you so much for reading it! Please let us know what you think about coupon codes and deals for WordPress plugins in the comment section below!